Cards and Payments in Poland Market Analysis 2017 (By Segment, Key Players and Applications) and Forecasts To 2020
PUNE, INDIA, July 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Pune, India, 17 July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The Cards and Payments Industry in Poland: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020”.
"The Cards and Payments Industry in Poland: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020" report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Polish cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, payment cards, cash, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2012-16e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2016-20f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Polish cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Polish cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash, cheques, direct debit, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Polish cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
– Poland was one of Europe’s early adopters of contactless technology, and consumers are among the highest users of contactless payments. Contactless payments are gaining prominence in Poland with all major banks including PKO Bank Polski, mBank, Bank Zachodni WBK, and Bank Pekao now offering contactless cards. For instance, Deutsche Bank Poland introduced Mastercard Standard Debit Card, a contactless card in January 2016. The number of contactless payment cards increased significantly from 15.1 million in 2012 to 28.3 million in 2016, and is anticipated to reach 33.6 million by 2020. With the growing number of retailers in Poland accepting contactless payments, plans are in place for all POS terminals to support the technology by the end of 2017. According to the European Payments Council (EPC), at the end of Q1 2016, 86.4% of POS terminals in Poland accepted contactless payments. Contactless technology is also being extended for cash withdrawals.
– With Polish consumers being enthusiastic adopters of new technologies, payment solution providers have launched new solutions in the market. The latest is the launch of Android Pay by Google in November 2016, supported by Alior Bank, Bank Zachodni WBK, and T-Mobile Banking Services. However, the most significant development was the launch of Blik, a mobile payments service, in February 2015. Blik was formed by the Polish Payment Standard, a company set up by six Polish banks: Alior Bank, Millennium Bank, Bank Zachodni WBK, mBank, ING Bank Śląski, and PKO Bank Polski. Blik enables consumers to pay with their mobile devices instore and online and also enables peer-to-peer (P2P) transfers.
– To offer a convenient and faster checkout option for online shoppers, in February 2016 Visa launched Visa Checkout in Poland. The solution stores users’ payment and shipping details and provides faster checkout on partner merchants’ websites or apps. Earlier in August 2015 PayPal expanded its One Touch instant checkout service to Poland, which can be activated from the PayPal website and used to skip the login process at eligible websites to accelerate the payment process.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Polish cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Polish cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Poland.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Polish cards and payments industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
1.1. Market overview 2
1.2. Key facts 3
1.3. Top five industry events 4
2. PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS 10
2.1. Current payment environment 10
3. E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS 12
3.1. E-commerce market analysis 12
3.2. Alternative payment solutions 14
3.2.1. PayPal 14
3.2.2. Android Pay 14
3.2.3. Blik 14
3.2.4. Masterpass 15
3.2.5. Visa Checkout 15
3.2.6. PayU 15
3.2.7. Fortumo 15
4. REGULATIONS IN THE CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY 16
4.3. Foreign direct investment regulations 20
5. ANALYSIS OF CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DRIVERS 21
6. PAYMENT CARDS 24
7. DEBIT CARDS 26
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire